Wednesday, January 03, 2007






Okay. some new drawings for your enjoyment or hatred. whichever you decide. i'll have new paintings up by the end of the week. there should be like 4 give or take a few. these drawings are gonna be paintings so watch for those as well. i have started this thing at work where i draw at lunch every day and post a new drawing or two or three in my cube until all the walls are covered with what i have entitled the "drawings of the week". i have had great response from the people in my company and they are starting to show up to see what is next. pretty good feeling.

i'll have a link to all our holiday pictures from Wisconsin and stuff up shortly.

for now. enjoy and happy new year!!

jeff and lindsay.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay so you're pretty good. If you ever need a model to draw let me know, I could use a picture of myself so Michelle can look at it all day when I'm gone and dream (you may need to make me look better than I really do though)

9:32 PM  
Blogger jeffoehmen said...

look better? now aaron how can i make you look better? haha

6:01 AM  
Blogger el phib said...

yo... looks great, jeffrey. love 'em. keep it up.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home